Marathon Hotels & accommodation information
With a fun filled weekend promised and good weather "ALMOST" guaranteed, why not book your accommodation and make a real break of it!?
Hop on a Tour bus to see the sites, visit the impressive National Museum and spectacular Edinburgh Castle. Take time out to chill in the buzzy street cafes and restaurants, or just meander a while through old cobbled streets and down the Royal Mile. There is always plenty to see and do, BUT don't just take our word for it - The "Lonely Planet" quoted Scotland as being one of the top countries to visit in 2014 ! Click here for more on this.
If you don't know Edinburgh very well, or have never visited before, OfficialHotels.com (sister booking company to the Edinburgh Marathon Festival) can give you invaluable assistance and help make booking your stay in the Capital a breeze. Offering specially negotiated EMF rates across the City, in all types of accommodation from budget (but excellent quality) Youth Hostels, to 3, 4 and 5 star hotels convenient to the Race Start. Or if you want something quirky you can even hire a houseboat for the weekend or a Penthouse apartment big enough to hold a full Clan!
With over 30,000 entries for the EMF 2014, accommodation in Edinburgh does get booked up early, so it's strongly recommended to book in advance.
Hotels favour longer stay business and will offer better value rates for it too, so why not take advantage and stay two nights almost for the price of one!!
Below is a small selection of the fantastic accommodation offers we have for the 2015 event. Please note that new offers come online weekly.
- 4* Edinburgh Marriott Hotel - EMF 2015 Official Accommodation provider. Rooms are priced from £85pp sharing for bed and breakfast with transfer to race start included. Leisure Club & pool, early runner breakfasts and 'carb' fuelled dinners are available. Car parking.
- Stay City Serviced Apartments - just a short hop and jump away from the start line. Hop on one of the very regular City Centre buses for the short 15 minute journey. One bedroom Apartments with sofa bed, priced from only £65.00 per person per night for up to 4 sharing - (suit 2 adults 2 children) - Minimum 2 night stay.
- 4* Holiday Inn Corstorphine (By EDINBURGH ZOO) - double rooms from £92.50pp sharing per night B&B and £112.50pp sharing DINNER BED AND B/FAST (Minimum 2 night stay). Catch a local bus. Running every 10 minutes from the bottom of hotel drive in to the City Centre for the race start. Journey time approx 15 mins. No visit is complete without seeing the Pandas!
- Novotel Edinburgh Park - An EMF Family favourite - boasting ample family rooms, dedicated kids menus and a leisure club with pool...everything to keep the little ones happy. Walking distance to Edinburgh Park Rail Station for the short 10 minute transfer into Waverley Station (close to the race start) Priced from £160.00 per room sleeping 2 adults and 2 small children B&B.
- 5* Sheraton Grand Hotel - won't disappoint the 5 star afficionados. City centre location with the "ONE Spa" offering the ultimate pre & post Race pampering. Grill & Italian Restaurant inhouse. Own car park. Priced from £150pp B&B sharing.
Click to see more accommodation offers