Marathon Hotels & accommodation information
The 2014 Edinburgh Marathon Festival will take place on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th May (UK Spring Bank Holiday weekend). Why not book your accommodation and make a break of it! And don't just take our word for it! The Lonely Planet says Scotland is one of the top countries to visit in 2014. Click here for more on this.
Edinburgh Marathon Festival is delighted to advise that our sister hotel booking company, officialhotels.com, has accommodation throughout the city at some great rates. This includes Youth Hostel accommodation as well as allocations of rooms within 3, 4 star and 5 star hotels convenient to the Race Start or close to local city centre bus routes.
Accommodation in Edinburgh is at a premium race weekend and does often gets booked up early so its strongly recommended to book in advance with officialhotels.com. Below is a selection of the great accommodation offers we have. Please note that new offers come online weekly.
For late bookers JUST released ...
- and Edinburgh Central Rose Street Travelodge are both located a short walk from the Race Start Line and priced from only £82.50 per person ( Room Only) for a Double Room based on two sharing - One night stays permitted!
- Stay City Serviced Apartments - Just a short hop and jump away from the Start Line. Hop on one of the very regular City Centre buses for the short 15 minute journey - One bedroom Apartments with sofa bed, priced from only £55.00 per person per night for up to 4 sharing - (Suit 2 adults 2 children) - Minimum 2 night stay
- 4 * Holiday Inn Corstorphine (By EDINBURGH ZOO) - Double rooms from £92.50pp sharing per night B&B and £112.50pp sharing DINNER BED AND B/FAST (Minimum 2 night stay) - Catch a local bus - Running every 10 mins from bottom of Hotel drive in to the City Centre for Race start. Journey time approx 15 mins
- Edinburgh Marriott Hotel - from £80pp (4*) with transfer to Race Start
- Hilton Grosvenor - from £110pp BB sharing
- Macdonald Holyrood Hotel (4*) - from £130pp BB sharing
Click to see more accommodation offers
All runners and supporters that book accommodation for EMF 2014 can take advantage of the Edinburgh Pass which offers discounted bus travel to a wide range of Edinburgh’s top visitor attractions and includes free entry to over 30 attractions and great savings on admission fees and up to 50% discount or 2 for 1 offers: http://www.edinburgh.org/pass/
We also have secured accommodation close to Edinburgh Airport which is serviced by the regular Airport/City shuttle buses.