EMF Sunday Finish Area
The Sunday Races Finish Area at Pinkie Primary School Playing Fields in Musselburgh and is open on Sunday 31st May from 08:00 until 17:15.
Athletes will run along Linkfield Road and turn into the playing fields for the final glorious 200 metres of their race, lined by thousands of cheering supporters. The Finish Area will be packed with activities for spectators and finishers to enjoy and you will be able to;
- Watch and cheer your loved ones across the finish line.
- Visit the Charity Village.
- Meet your family and friends in the A-Z Reunion Area
- Watch the presentation ceremony in the Reunion Area
- Cheer the charity mascots on during the Mascot Race
- Enjoy the Forth One radio roadshow
- Visit the official merchandise stall with Run and Become
- Have a shower
- Choose from a wide variety of eateries
- Have a celebratory beer from Stewart Brewing!
To view a large map of the finish area please click here or click on the button below.
The EMF Spectator Guide can be downloaded here.