Athletes will run along Linkfield Road and turn into Pinkie School playing fields for the final glorious 200 metres of their race, lined by thousands of cheering supporters. The finish area will be packed with activities for spectators and finishers to enjoy and you will be able to;
- Watch and cheer your loved ones across the finish line.
- Visit the Charity Village.
- Watch the presentation ceremony
- Enjoy the Forth One radio roadshow
- Visit the official merchandise stall with Run and Become
- Choose from a wide variety of eateries and
- Have a celebratory beer!
To view a large map of the finish area please click here or click on the button below.